Issuance of Initial Approval.:

When you select a legal form for your business in Dubai, you must take into account the business type, business activities, the number and the nationality of owners and the ownership options.

An Initial Approval Certificate is a document which says that the Dubai Government has no objection to you starting a business and means you can take the next steps to getting a business licence.

Issuance of Trade Name Reservation.:

When choosing a name for your business or company you should follow genera.

Memorandum of Association Preparation & Attestation (MOA).:

Depending on the legal form of your company, you and your business partners may need to draft and sign a Memorandum of Association (MOA). In some cases, you will have to sign a Local Service Agent (LSA) agreement with a UAE national, who will represent your business with regards to licencing and compliance.

Power of Attorney (POA).:

Our lawyer will prepare all kind of power of attorney specially if you have L.L.C company and you required POA from your sponsor to grantee your rights.

Investor Agreement.:

This is the agreement between the owner of the business and the services agent.

Amendment / Addendum of MOA if required.:

If you are any of the partner required to increase capital, sell shares, add partner, change company name, change activity.

License Tenancy Agreement / Lease Agreement:

All businesses in Dubai must have a physical address. Before you finalise the location of your business, the Dubai Municipality Planning Section has to confirm the property’s availability and suitability and compliance to public health and safety requirements.

Transfer of Shares.:

If any of the partner will sell his shares to another.

Trade License Renewal.:

Annual renewal.

Secretarial Service.:

If you required phone number, a secretary to reply in a professional way by your company name.

PRO Service.:

Applying for any partner visa, employee visa.

Immigration Establishment Card.:

Issuing the immigration card for your company.

Labor Establishment Card.:

Issuing labor card for your company.

Investor Visa 3 Years.:

We apply for your partner visa and do the renewal.

© Copyrights 2016 - 2017 All Rights Resterved By StartUp